Sunday, November 23, 2008

Vituperative Phase

Okay, take some time off!

Stop reading my blog for a couple months while I work through this nasty phase. I'm mad at the garbage man (who won't collect my leaves). I'm angry at the roofer, (who took the final payment, but didn't finish the roof). I'm frustrated with the doctor who can find nothing whatsoever wrong...each and every time I take the ailing child to him. Most of all, I'm peeved at the muffins that I make each morning which seem to be contributing to my muffin waistline silhouette.

I think that I can trace it all back to the day that I discovered a pencil that wasn't really what it appeared to be--and life (and my posts) haven't been the same.

So, take a break, drop my link and sometime early in the next year, sign on again and maybe, just maybe I'll be nicer, life will again be funny and I will again be polite company.

Maybe.

1 comment:

Lisa Chin said...

Terina needs a big hug! : ) Don't punch me, I was just trying to be nice! lol

btw - I'm mad because my son won't clean his bathroom floor. It's disgusting.

A Worrisome Thump

           What is that noise?             I’m jarred awake by a noise in the dark. Down the hallway—a bump or a thump. My action thriller b...