Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Quiz

Because I know that you aren't frantically busy running about procuring all the parts of Christmas...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
2. Real tree or Artificial?
3. When do you put up the tree?
4. When do you take the tree down?
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
7. Hardest person to buy for?
8. Easiest person to buy for?
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
12. Favorite Christmas Movie(s)?
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15 .Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. Lights on the tree?
17. Favorite Christmas song?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
22. Favorite ornament theme or color?
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
24. What do you want for Christmas this year?

If your husband has any brains at all he will find the years worth of trolling your site worthwhile for just this last response.

I have thought carefully about all these answers and in the spirt of ease and flexibility that I constantly live under, I have answered them all with one response.

Whatever.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I think I'm with you on the "whatever". :)

A Worrisome Thump

           What is that noise?             I’m jarred awake by a noise in the dark. Down the hallway—a bump or a thump. My action thriller b...