Wednesday, October 29, 2008

THE PINNACLE

Okay, I've outdone myself this time. This year, I've accomplished the epitome, the absolute best of the best that I have every achieved.

Every year I made a goal that I will not overdo the halloween thing, but every year there I go again... if I had a scanner, I'd show you. I am addicted to the drama and craze of creating Halloween costumes. It's always been a three month long plan and revision until we have the best costumes ever!!!!

Handmade!! Personally designed and created!

Aidan was once a gargoyle... no kidding, with wings. I wish I had a scanner--you would see.

And again this year, I am again, struggling with the natural me to rise above the best myself that I have been striving for over and over.

I think I've done it!

THE 2008 halloween costume for Aidan In... get it?

5 comments:

Jules said...

I can't stop laughing!!! That is the funniest costume I have seen in a long time!!! Man, I wish you'd posted this yesterday.. I would've been this for trunk or treat last night. Regardless, I think I am going to make one for whoever answers the door Friday night.

Lisa Chin said...

Your so punny! Good job!

valgae said...

I love ittttt!! Ed will be so stinkin impressed!!

Sabeys said...

HAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
LOVE, DIA

Neko Carrillo said...

best costume ever, brilliant.

A Worrisome Thump

           What is that noise?             I’m jarred awake by a noise in the dark. Down the hallway—a bump or a thump. My action thriller b...