Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Come Thou Fount

I can't tell you hou much I love "Come thou Fount" I have heard it in so many versions and I never tire of it.

I'm living now in bluegrass country and love the new version I heard done by HA ! THE DOWNING FAMILY>>>>>>>>>>> I'll have to call my brain and ask her (I keep an off site version that I call to reference when my brain leaves me.) I REMEMBERED WITHOUT THE BRAIN.

thedowningfamily.net/products.htm (I also recommend Jesus is coming soon).


___________________
Anyway, this is the best is the best I've seen on youtube thus far. (Thanks Lisa)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oteno81QzzQ

1 comment:

Lisa Chin said...

Hey I sent that to you. It is so beautiful, huh? I LOVE the photo of Christ and John the Baptist at his baptism. The expression on the actors face who is portraying Christ is so real, I feel I that that is exactly how Jesus must have looked that day. So happy and excited.

A Worrisome Thump

           What is that noise?             I’m jarred awake by a noise in the dark. Down the hallway—a bump or a thump. My action thriller b...