Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Remedy to Frigidity


No, I am not hideously bloated, I'm cold.

It's below freezing here in Oklahoma today. I know that 28 is not that cold to most of the rest of America, but yesterday it was 86. That's what stinks about the weather here. It causes a slinky like effect if I have to put away all the winter clothing one day, and next day, rip them out and layer up again!

So, I've discovered the perfect way to stay warm. I have taken to shoving all the hot clothes from the dryer up my shirt while I fold. It has an immediate warming effect and has a two-fold unforeseen benefit.

It provides another more plausible reason for the whereabouts of all those odd socks. I'm wearing them round my middle.

2 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

You look like that baby is about to come out! Congratulations! It's been pretty cold here too, and now the sun is out and it's a balmy 41!

Jules said...

Pack your summer clothes and come visit us in Florida!

A Worrisome Thump

           What is that noise?             I’m jarred awake by a noise in the dark. Down the hallway—a bump or a thump. My action thriller b...