Tuesday, March 10, 2009



Pooh spends time thinking. Just thinking. Thinking about where he put his honey. Drawling his mantra, "think, think, think."

Pooh is me.

I misplace my stuff and the angels know that my desperate pleas will be a no brainer for them.

They put my pleadings on the back burner and say, "Just give her a minute and she'll remember."

Today I ground all my sorghum. All of it. I was so sad to find that there was none left as grain because I needed it in grain form for a demonstration for a class. But, I forgot and ground it all up. I was so sad, and desperate as I called around town searching for whole grain sorghum. Nothing doing. None to be found anywhere in Tulsa.

But, finally I did find some, there in my pantry, sitting on the shelf, where I put it 1/2 hour ago when I was grinding all the rest up.

Poor Pooh, stuck forever thinking...

and me.

2 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

lol - That is such a ME thing to do!

Jules said...

You are one "think" ahead of me - I don't even know what sorghum is.

A Worrisome Thump

           What is that noise?             I’m jarred awake by a noise in the dark. Down the hallway—a bump or a thump. My action thriller b...