Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bumbles

Even more watchbands just for Val.    
I purchased my watches from ewatchwholesale.com  Medium size.  






















These two are the real McCoy purchased on Bumblesdesign.com
I love my new watches from http://www.bumblesdesign.com/ so much that I thought I would make some to switch out on my own. As usual, I was the last to think of it! Utah has all the good crafts first!!!













Thanks for the help and the design Kali.








Use stretchy thread, lay out your beads in a pattern and your spacers where you want them. I was told to start threading at the opposite side that you want to tie off, preferrably to the right of where the watch connects to the clasp.

Thread each side to the middle of the thread, then crisscross the threads through the spacers in each middle.


I'm sure the more brilliant (most of you) will understand better than I how to do this.

Best wishes!

2 comments:

Kali said...

You did AMAZING! They are SO cute! My sis and I are gonna make some while I'm in Utah next week! :) YAY!

Jules said...

They really turned out cute! How do you find the time?

A Worrisome Thump

           What is that noise?             I’m jarred awake by a noise in the dark. Down the hallway—a bump or a thump. My action thriller b...