Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ian Brace Face

Ian getting braces 1-5-09.

As a parent I have woefully neglected my son's dental health. I thought because his teeth were straight that he didn't need braces. HA! At the last dentist visit I was shown attrition that had ground off fifty years of his bottom teeth.

Ooops, neglectful parent. So the prognosis is Senior, Prom, and Graduation pictures will all be bracefaced. He should have been finished with orthodontia by now.

Oh well, I wonder the college search will go? We'll be visiting searching for the best social, educational, and a really good ortho who is willing to take over contracts.

YAY!
Maybe after all I won't have to worry about grad, prom or senior picts because he
wouldn't let me take a final shot. I only got these because the nurse had him tethered.

3 comments:

Jenna Jean said...

Wow, those were some great pictures! I do miss the dental field!

Jules said...

How fun! Dason got his on last year, but has the luck of only needing them on for about a year. Did they give you an estimate for I's timeframe?

valgae said...

We took Ethan for the first visit to the dentist a couple of weeks ago. We figured, hey, we no longer have dental insurance lets go pay with our money!! Literally he got 2 cavities about 3 days after ins ran out. ha!! So, we took him in and his sweet face has been swollen for 2 days. Welcome to mommy's crappy teeth my son!!!!

A Worrisome Thump

           What is that noise?             I’m jarred awake by a noise in the dark. Down the hallway—a bump or a thump. My action thriller b...