Sunday, November 25, 2007

Summers Silent Auction

I'm posting my contributions to the Summers Family Auction. (details at http://sallyrollins.blogspot.com/2008/11/official-info.html)
This item has a great history. It's a closet organizer, seeking an organized home. I was sure, when I won it at the last auction that it would inspire me to organize the entire household. Then the voice of reason intruded. And it warned me that this just might cause me to organize the entire household. And I just can't go there!!!
This one will have to be picked up. It's too huge to ship.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

$30.00 - Megan; meggykate@hotmail.com

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE organizing stuff, you know I'm going to get addicted to this stuff.

Anonymous said...

Would it fit in a minivan?

Terina Dee said...

Yup. It's really not that big. The box is probably five feet tall, a foot wide and about 3 inches deep.

Anonymous said...

$40.00
(Ohleen Hansen, friend of Val Guidry)

A Worrisome Thump

           What is that noise?             I’m jarred awake by a noise in the dark. Down the hallway—a bump or a thump. My action thriller b...